Happy to share with you my work brainstorming, writing, editing and designing books. Send me an email for collabs 🙂
Almonds and beer: portraits of emerging artists is a compilation of short stories available in English and Spanish. Mixing journalism, realismo mágico and humor, the book portrays artists from different disciplines and nationalities. I wrote it in CanSerrat, Barcelona, during the international art residency, and it was presented at the Embassy of Argentina. It was selected by the New York Public Library and sold at the Printed Matter Art Book Fair in MoMA PS1.
- Edited by Analía Debernardi, Ngozi Oparah and Enzo Maqueira.
- Illustrations and cover by Julieta Said
- Printed by Buchwald Editorial.
- Graphic design by Barbara Victoria Niveyro.
- FIND IT: In New York you can find it at McNally Jackson. In Buenos Aires you can find it at Arcadia Libros, Mil Grullas, Librosref, Gould Libros. Send me an email if you would like to receive a copy! There are only 70 handmade copies left! The e-book version is coming soon!
- Illustrations by Julieta Fortina.
- Graphic design, diagrams, and ebook by Barbara Victoria Niveyro.
- Find it on Amazon.