Happy to share with you my work brainstorming, writing, designing and editing books. Shoot me an email for collabs 🙂
Almonds and beer: portraits of emerging artists is a compilation of short stories available both in English and in Spanish. Mixing journalism, realismo mágico and humor the book portrays artists from different disciplines and nationalities. I wrote it in CanSerrat -international art residency from Barcelona- and it was selected by the New York Public Library.
- Edited by Analía Debernardi, Ngozi Oparah and Enzo Maqueira.
- Illustrations and cover by Julieta Said
- Printed by Buchwald Editorial.
- Graphic design by myself.
- FIND IT: In New York you can find it at McNally Jackson. In Buenos Aires you can find it at Arcadia Libros, Mil Grullas, Librosref, Gould Libros. Shoot me an email if you would like a copy! There are only 80 handmade copies left! The e-book version is coming soon!
- Illustrations by Julieta Fortina.
- Graphic designed, diagrams and ebook by myself.
- Find it on Amazon. Printed version coming soon!